1. I think playing a video game is a waste of time. It is true that it is pleasure to play it because of its fantastic aspects and it may releaf stress. But you can't get anything from it. Moreover, your health may become bad if you play it too much. If you want to releaf stress, you should play sports rather than play video games.
2. Today I was busy for my work. In the morning I carried a new car for the customer. This car is truck. And in the afternoon I carried a new car for the another customer. Today is a good day. In Japan these days are callde "Taian".
3. I got an e-mail from my manager this early morning before heading to the company. That said she has been having a bad cold from last weekendand still now. She would take shick leave today and cancel our group meeting. I e-mailed back to her saying "All right. Everything would be fine. Don't worry". But I felt that my today's schedule was confused! I should have made an apointment with someone.
4. My strength lies rather in analyzing complicated English sentences than memorizing new words.
5. When I was reading English books, I often wondered how this impressive English sentence be translated into Japanese.